● INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
● UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY
● REFUND POLICY
● AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND MODIFICATIONS
● LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
● APPLICABLE LAW
● SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
● OUR ADDRESS
You should carefully read the following Terms of Service. Your purchase or use of our products implies that you have read and accepted these Terms of Service.
This website (www.PAITraining.com) is a part of Paul Kampf Studios’ website (www.PaulKampfStudios.com) & business operations. Any and all PAI references also include Paul Kampf Studios.
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- “PAI” means PAI (Performance Arts Institute) Training, LLC, at 7361 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046, United States;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that PAI makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that PAI makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by PAI and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.PaulKampfStudios.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of PAI without revealing any personal information. However, PAI needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive PAI newsletter, or use certain PAI services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. PAI will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
- PAI will not share, sell, or use your personal information for promotional purposes for third parties.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- PAI automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. PAI may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, PAI does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
PAI may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of PAI;
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the PAI Terms of Service document or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
PAI may implement Display Advertising and may use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- PAI along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to PAI. If you have provided personal information to PAI and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify PAI at Info@PaulKampfStudios.com.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your PAI Information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, PAI uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, PAI retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- PAI may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of PAI websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
All notices / communications shall be sent to us either by post to our Premises (OUR ADDRESS) or by email to Info@PaulKampfStudios.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
PAI may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please email Info@PaulKampfStudios.com.
All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of PAI, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United States and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by PAI.
All intellectual property of PAI such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of PAI.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of PAI and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of PAI. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
You shall not sub-license, assign, or transfer the any mentioned above to any entity without prior written consent from PAI.
Purchasing from the Website may optionally require you to register. If registration is performed, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration and/or purchase information. Your registration must be done using accurate information. Each registration is for your personal use only. We do not permit:
- any other person using the registered sections under your name; or
- access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Terms of Service and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
Since PAI is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods containing our intellectual property we do not issue refunds once the order is submitted. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with the product we supply. Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reason:
- If after 5 calendar days of registering, you haven’t accessed the password protected video, and you want to cancel the video training within 5 calendar days of registering.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
We are always eager to assist you and to deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND MODIFICATIONS
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
PAI accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
PAI reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms of Service shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from
- any errors in or omissions from the Website or any services or products obtainable therefrom,
- the unavailability or interruption of the Website or any features thereof,
- your use of the Website,
- the content contained on the Website, or
- any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of a Covered Party.
The aggregate liability of us and the affiliated parties in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to the site and/or the products, information, documents and services provided herein or hereby shall not exceed $100 and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us and any affiliated party.
By accessing this Website, you agree that all matters relating to your access to and use of this Website and/or its products shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the California, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof. The parties specifically disclaim the U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Los Angeles County, California with respect to any such matters relating to your access or use of this Website and/or its products.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
PAI Training, LLC
7361 Melrose Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Telephone: +1 323-879-9283